JEAN PROUVÉ, Gueridon dining table (1949) and Métropole chair, model no. 306, circa 1952.
Grown Folks Furniture - W2K
Approved - W2K
With a sigh of relief we can announce that anxious late-night sprints to the bathroom are a thing of the past.
The future new Imagine Comfortvan range will come to many campers’ rescue in their late-night bathroom distress. Comfort, being the focus as usual, is taken further with a built-in toilet, spacious shower and even more overall space. The unique aspects of the Imagine that qualifies it as leader of the pack remain unaltered. Because the Imagine is light-weight, trouble-free, fully erected within minutes, boasts tons of effective storage space, designed to handle the toughest on- and off-road conditions, it’s still recognized as the Bielie of the Bosveld - no contest!
The following simple, yet effective, design principals are the foundation that makes the IMAGINE COMFORTVAN unique and leader within the outdoor industry:
- A lightweight but strong construction ensures easy Towing and handling with the emerging “smaller 4x4” Market catering for all those loving the outdoors.
- Easy deployment ensures that camp can be set up within 10 Minutes by only 2 people wherever you might settle for The night. No more pitching clumsy tents that is so typical With most off-road trailers and caravans today.
- A “women-friendly” kitchen, unique to the imagine rangen of products, is designed to place all necessities within easy Reach without the need for loose boxes or wolff packs Cluttering your workspace.
- Further ample packing space, situated below the seat and Within the cabinets, caters for all your requirements.
- Spacious and functional bathroom with shower, basin and toilet.
Approved - W2K